Reserving a Room
Room rental fees are based on the amount of space needed and the hours of the event. Please note the following:
- Reservations are taken on a first come, first serve basis and require a signed agreement and a deposit to place the reservation.
- Government agencies may submit a purchase order for the amount in full in place of a deposit.
- Room rentals are billed from arrival to departure, including time for delivery of supplies, user set-up and cleaning.
Included in Room Rental
- One staff member present for the entirety of the event to answer any questions or provide assistance, as needed.
- Full set up and tear down of all tables, chairs and technology. You are only responsible for removing the items you brought and putting any waste in the appropriate receptacles.
- Round tables, rectangular tables, chairs and limited table skirting set up in the layout of your choice.
- One LCD projector and screen or large screen monitor, depending on the room(s) selected. A laptop computer (PC or Mac) for running presentation is available upon request.
- House sound for presentation/video and a variety of microphone choices, handheld, gooseneck, lavaliere, if needed.
- Built in whiteboards are included in Satsop Boardroom, Pacific, Grays Harbor, Thurston, Mason, Lewis, Skokomish rooms.
- Use of our self-service coffee bar with regular, decaf, hot water, sugar, creamer and cups.
Rental Fees per Hour
Room Rental Additional Space, Services and Equipment
The following amenities need to be arranged at the time of booking and are available on a first come, first serve basis. Our business hours are Monday- Friday, 8:00am–4:30pm.